Designation: Associate Professor
Dr. Dharani is working in the Department of Dravyaguna as Associate Professor. She is a recognized PG guide from RGUHS Kassandra and guiding the PG scholars from past 7 years. She has given various guest lectures in health education programs.
Papers Published : 02
Awards & Achievements :
1. Jeevaka award winner
2. Participated as resource person in ROTPs under NRHM, AYUSH NHM doctors training program, training program in Manemaddu, training of ASHA workers in manemaddu, many schools and colleges etc.
3. One of the organizers of the national level seminar in Dravyaguna, ‘Dravyaguna Prabodhini-2019’
4. Co-editor for the book, ‘Taayi mattu Maguvina Aaraike’
5. Given articles to the book, ‘Gruhavaidya Pradeepika’ and various news papers
6. Given many health talks in AIR and various television channels
Date of Joining to GAMC Bangalore in present Designation : 23th Sep 2017
Initial Date of Joining to Any Institution as Faculty : 1st Feb 2007
Year of completion of PG : 2006