Dr Santosh L Yadahalli
Designation: Associate Professor
• Dr Santosh L Yadahalli, born & brought up in Bagalkot in 1979.
• Completed education till 12th in Bagalkot.
• BAMS & MD in Panchakarma from DGM Ayurvedic Medical College, Gadag in the year 2001 & 2005.
• Started teaching profession in SVPR Ayurvedic Medical College, Badami in 2005 & worked as Lecturer in BVVS Ayurvedic Medical College, Bagalkot in 2006-07.
• Joined Govt service in G A M C, Bangalore as Lecturer in 2007.
• Presently working as Associate Professor in the dept of Post Graduate Studies in Panchakarma, Bangalore.
• Total 14years of Ug & 12years of Pg teaching experience.
• Guided 6 Pg scholors & presently guiding 4 scholors.
• Presented papers in National & International Conferences.
• Guest Speaker in Panchakarma workshops conducted by RAV for panchakarma teachers, by Govt of Karnataka for Govt Medical Officers.
• Given guest lectures in many colleges.
• Published 11 scientific articles in International Indexed Journals & recently awarded as Best Innovative Researcher-2019 by World Research Council & World Medical Council for publishing article on “A Case Series on Basti Lepa and Avapeedaka Sneha in Neurogenic Bladder Dysfunction”.
• Treated more than 10,000 patients which includes successful treatment of GB Syndrome, Hepatitis B, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Spine disorders, Psoriasis & many more.
• Interested to do research works in Panchakrama.
• Board of Studies Member for NTR Health University, Vijayawad.
• PG examiner in RGUHS, KLE University, Maharastra University, Datta Meghe University, Kerala University, NTR University.
• Love to listen music, Singing & playing Cricket, Shuttle.
Papers Published : 12 Articles published in International Indexed Journals.
Awards & Achievements : Awarded as “Innovative Researcher in Ayurveda-Panchakarma in 2019” by RULA AWARDS, World Research Council and United Medical Council.
Date of Joining to GAMC Bangalore in present Designation : 25th Sep 2017
Initial Date of Joining to Any Institution as Faculty : 19th Dec 2005
Year of completion of PG : 2005