Dr Savita Balagouda Sutagatti
Designation: Assistant Professor
Dr Savita Balagouda Sutagatti presently Working as a Assistant professor in Department of Dravyaguna vijnana. She has good knowledge in Ekamoolika prayoga. She also Presented Research papers and given guest lecture.
Papers Published : 02
1. Parasitism of Cuscuta reflexa a source drug for Akashavalli.
2. Farming anti diabetic medicinal plants – an update
Awards & Achievements :
1. She has been Awarded by Rajiv Gandhi university of health sciences Bengaluru Karnataka in 2018 for securing 2nd rank in MD Dravyaguna vijnana.
2. She achieved 1st prize in oral presentation during World Ayurveda Congress in 2016.
3. She has been Invitee as a resource person and guest speaker in many institution to deliver lecture on Mane Maddhu and hands on training of some simple home remedies.
Date of Joining to GAMC Bangalore in present Designation : 22nd April 2018
Initial Date of Joining to Any Institution as Faculty : 1st Jan 2018
Year of completion of PG : 2017